TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These are the terms and conditions of DentCare Dental Lab (Australia) Pty Ltd. (ABN : 28 617 247 453) trading as DentCare, herein after referred to as 'Dentcare', 'Us', ‘Our’, ‘We’ or 'It'.
2. Dentcare reserves the right, at its discretion to change, modify, or add or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on our website. Please check these terms periodically for changes.
1. Any instructions received by DentCare from the customer for the supply of Dentcare manufactured dental prostheses shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the customer, the terms and conditions are binding and can only be amended with the written consent of DentCare.
1. DentCare reserves the right not to accept laboratory work services from a customer.
2. DentCare reserves the right to provide credit to customers, and can be withdrawn at any time.
3. DentCare reserves the right to request payment in advance from a customer.
4. Where Dentcare has provided credit to a customer, invoices are due for payment by 30days from the date of the invoice. Dentcare reserves the right to charge administration and interest charges for any outstanding balances over 30 days.
5. It is the responsibility of the customer to monitor the level of credit given to them.
6. Payments can be made by credit card, electronic funds transfer or cheque. Surcharge maybe applicable as per bank norms.
Service and Handling
1. The customer is responsible for the safe and timely delivery of work sent to Dentcare for processing and manufacture. DentCare takes no responsibility for work that are delayed, damaged or lost in transit.
2. DentCare will charge a delivery cost to all cases invoiced. DentCare reserves the right to increase this charge at any time if our costs associated are increased.
3. DentCare normal turnaround times for jobs is approximately 7 to 10 lab-days, this time period will depend on the product prescribed for manufacture, this time is from when we receive the package. This turnaround time guide is conditional (delays as a result of factors beyond our control will not be applicable). Cases which require technical queries from our technical services team speciﬁcally relevant to the progression of a case may result in the case taking longer, in such cases, we will always notify you or the practice in advance. Implant cases take longer time to manufacture.
4. All DentCare restorations will be manufactured according to the range selected by a dentist and charged in line with our listed prices. From time to time DentCare will be required to perform part of the manufacturing process by a third party to achieve the highest quality outcome. Some of these parties may be located overseas.
5. If a dentist does not select a range on our order form, It will default to our classic range and charge in line with our listed prices.
6. DentCare is responsible for the delivery of the completed work back to the customer. We use a national network of 3rd party express next-day courier services. Unforeseen delays caused by courier services is beyond our control.
7. DentCare reserves the right to not proceed with cases if one of our trained technicians believes the impression provided from the customer is not of a certain standard. If a new impression is needed DentCare will charge an additional pickup charge. Should the customer prefer to proceed we will pour the model in our laboratory where we will attempt to deﬁne the margins and attempt to remove any imperfections (drags) to the best of our ability. This service will incur a $50 surcharge. DentCare then reserves the right to not honour a warranty if the case is insisted to be continued by clinician.
8. Dentists will have to arrange their own implant components on their own expense. If they want to order the same from Dentcare, 20% extra will be chargeable as handling fee.
9. It is the responsibility of the dentist to ensure that the product ordered is suitable for its intended use by you and to the fullest extent permitted by law. DentCare is not liable to you for any product you order which is unsuitable for your intended use. We are not liable for any patient clinical costs involved if a clinician deems a product not suitable for its intended use, this is the sole responsibility of the customer.
10. DentCare will provide goods or services to the customer in accordance to the instructions prescribed on the order form provided by the customer, and may from time to time discuss the case with the customer over phone, via email or in person. The customer acknowledges that these types of discussions, advice or representations from DentCare, should only be used as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to then lead to a specific action or treatment. At no point do any of these such discussions constitute a doctor-client-patient relationship between the customer and DentCare. It is the sole responsibility of the customer for the diagnosis of a medical or dental condition, and for the prescription of treatment planning or medicines rests solely with the customer.
11. Order once placed cannot be cancelled. However, in case of manufacturing defect (determined on the basis of expert evaluation by the expert team at DentCare), the same will be repaired/repeat work against surrender of old work/old models, original invoice and warranty card/authenticity card within 7 days from the date of the receipt of goods.
12. Dentcare will provide goods or services to the customer based on the order sheet provided by the customer, and may from time to time discuss the case with the customer through email, telephone or in person. The customer acknowledges that such discussions, and any representations by Dentcare,should be used merely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action or treatment. Nothing transmitted in the course of such discussions shall constitute the establishment of a doctor-client-patient relationship between the customer and Dentcare. Responsibility for the diagnosis of a medical condition, and for the prescription of treatment planning or medicines, rests solely with the customer.
Price And Payment
1. The price of DentCare products and services available are described in our price list. Prices are subject to change without notification.
2. DentCare may change any aspect of the price list at any time without prior notice. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the price list before placing an order with us.
3. DentCare is responsible for the delivery of completed work back to the customer.
4. GST and other taxes will be added to the price of relevant products and services in accordance with legislation and taxation guidelines.
5. DentCare prices will increase in line with CPI on an annual basis. These price changes will take effect on the 1st of July each year.
6. Any dispute or discrepancy noticed with regard to the cost or quantity of items specified in the invoice has to be communicated within 7 days from receipt.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Western Australia. No action or proceeding may be commenced or maintained in relation to the site, the Services or these Terms except in a court of appropriate jurisdiction in the Commonwealth of Australia.
DentCare Dental Lab (Australia) Pty Ltd. trading as DentCare collects personal information about you and your patients to provide you and your patients with products and services. If your personal information is not collected, we may not be able to provide the products or services requested. DentCare may disclose personal information about you to our manufacturing partners and other third party service providers. Some of these parties may be located overseas. If you provide us with information about another person, you must provide them a copy of this privacy notice.